today was our English and History intervention..
Actually I almost forget about there's an English exam waiting for me
i thought we had finished our exam
xixi~
the paper is quite difficult..
I don't know how to do it ..
so the results sure very bad..
never mind
i don't care..
Lols
Almost every month we need to take exam..
so STRESS for me..
is also for all form 3 and form 5 students..
but i din even get the books in my hand before except for Science and History...
Tomorrow we are taking Chinese Exam...
tired~
I hate Chinese..
and every time my Chinese result was poor..
I was so damn jealous to the student that din take part in Chinese..
Cause they no need to worried about the result...
April 28, 2009
Posted by Cshin at 4:01:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment