CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

June 17, 2009

say goodbye to him & sunway trip

Finally I put down him .....
I had forgotten all about him....
I forgot his physical appearance....
I forgot his voice....
AND ALL the memories.....



I liked him since 4 years ago.

But it is tired.
And now I'm sure that I had put him down .
May be tis is a good news~
I did my best...
Anywhere, I'm happier than before.
Great!!!



And now ,I just want to concentrate in study.

[PMR] is so stress for all the form 3 students
included me !!
i must achieve my goal..
so now, I need to learn properly and do alot of practise...
But i'm lazy..
LoLx..



this sunday , my tuition centre will organise a trip to Sunway..

can i go. pls?
But my mum not allowed me to go..
because this sunday is Father's Day..
Have a celebration at grandma's house..
Everyone must go..
I beg on her many times.
But....
i'm already promise Yue Jing..
I'm so sorry to her..
I hope she don't mind it...




hmm...by the way..

always be happy :)
u too..

0 comments: