In the morning,
I walked in the school with Jian,
I am sorry to say that
I made her tears dropped
But,
what I said was just the guy wrote to me.
I thought you had put it down.
From the way you cried.
I knew it you still concern it.
I really shocked.
To Jian:
learn how to put down,
this is the best way for you
to forgot the past.
don't torture yourself.
gambeteh ^^
I walked in the school with Jian,
I am sorry to say that
I made her tears dropped
But,
what I said was just the guy wrote to me.
I thought you had put it down.
From the way you cried.
I knew it you still concern it.
I really shocked.
To Jian:
learn how to put down,
this is the best way for you
to forgot the past.
don't torture yourself.
gambeteh ^^
0 comments:
Post a Comment