funny picture

5 of us (cs + yy + kk + ce + vl)

H1n1 victims XD

Shin > Yee > Kei > Farah

Today 3 Melur and 3 Melati 's students went to CIDB.
This was a good chance,
cause we're going to look around others people's skills.
There had sort of competition,
such as design Batik cloth,
build up model building with cement and bricks,
crave the wood and also hair dressing.
I just remember this few activities.
Simply too much. =)
By the way,
we spent most of the time on the hair style design,
looking on the stylist designing.
xD.
Because we only got interested on that.
Though, I think is better if we go this kind of activities.
Because we have nothing to do except talking in the school.
I thought teacher quite confident on us.=P
We're given freedom to walk around the CIDB
until it's the time got back.
Anyway,
their brilliancy made a deep imprint on our mind.

0 comments:
Post a Comment