
Yesterday was Yuh Ning 's birthday.
I got her number from Yee Shuen..
I sent her a birthday message..
They threw a party to celebrate ning and yshin 15th birthday..
I was gratified by their invitation
=)
When 8pm, we met at Orio restaurant.
There were thirteen of us attented...
We ordered some foods and drinks.
We shared the payment of the cakes and the presents.
LoLx.
Then is the time to sing birthday song and slice the cakes.
We took some pictures too ^^
Between it,
we were chit-chatting about pmr and holidays..
The party disbanded at 11pm..
Late =]
They suggested to go for a joy ride..
yes !
We strolled by motor.
Suddenly,
The police car passed by,
we quickly stepped aside to escape..
Fortunately the police didn't pursue us
=)
Thay do not have a licence to ride on the road..
Dangerous =="''
The joy ride was very pleasant..
It was near upon 12am when i came back home..
happy XD
In addition,
Happy belated birthday to ning
and
happy birthday to yshin.
May all your dreams come true
=P







0 comments:
Post a Comment