I went to Wesley Methodist School for their IU day.
There were me, Laine, Vanessa, Yan, Pow,
May Ting, See Ling and Pei Xuan going .
When the time near upon 3 o'clock ,
we took LRT to station Sentul.
The event started at 3.30pm.
Apple was studying in WMS.
And it become our main purpose to there.
The school was big,
and the facilities were good enough for the students.
We walked around there and I saw some guys.
They are quite handsome.
LoL.
We had a grand day at there.
It was fun and special.
Their theme for this year's IU is
[[ Greece Lightning ]]
And that's why I said special.
XD
After that,
We sat down and they started to discuss about interact club.
6PM sharp,
we went back home by LRT.
There were me, Laine, Vanessa, Yan, Pow,
May Ting, See Ling and Pei Xuan going .
When the time near upon 3 o'clock ,
we took LRT to station Sentul.
The event started at 3.30pm.
Apple was studying in WMS.
And it become our main purpose to there.
The school was big,
and the facilities were good enough for the students.
We walked around there and I saw some guys.
They are quite handsome.
LoL.
We had a grand day at there.
It was fun and special.
Their theme for this year's IU is
[[ Greece Lightning ]]
And that's why I said special.
XD
After that,
We sat down and they started to discuss about interact club.
6PM sharp,
we went back home by LRT.
0 comments:
Post a Comment