I feel so guilty after i had read your blog.
I burst into tears.
Sob
I had no idea why I was crying.
But i know there's a problem between us.
I wrote my feeling on facebook wall.
I wanted to express my feeling towards you.
I'm sorry, my dear.
Sometimes we're being sarcastic or scolding you,
but we didn't mean it.
That's the way we used to be,
aren't we?
Sometimes we seemed to be nonchalant,
But we did care it.
We keep it in the most concealed corner of our heart.
Sometimes I expressed anger to you,
that's because you're my best friend.
That's the point that i show all my feeling towards you.
Sometimes i might be rude to you,
but that's me.
You have to know that is my behaviour since
the first day we have known each other.
right?
=)
Sometimes I shared my problem with you,
that's because I did trust you.
Nothing is going to change our friendship.
No one could replace you.
Our friendship is endless and forever.
Forever♥
You text me last night.
I dont know what it was that did the trick,
but i am definitely feeling much better.
Friend 4ever ya =)
Dont think negatively.
Promise?
March 8, 2011
Sorry, my friend
Posted by Cshin at 5:17:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment