I have a bad quarrel with friends today.
(Indirectly quarrel)
I have no idea why i would burst into tears in class.
I wished that they understand me.
But definitely they don't.
What's the exact meaning of friendship?
I can't stop from thinking the incident.
Everyone knew what's happening.
They might thinking that we're unprovoked.
But do you know how hurt I am?
They seemed to be nothing
I'm upset with their light-hearted attitude.
Nothing's going right for me these few days.
Sob
I never had the least idea what to do about it.
A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.
Have they gone with the world?
I didn't know how long I have been cried in the bathroom.
I'm tired now.
T^T
It's ridiculous when they means everything to you,
but you don't means anything to them.
Sob.
Hmmmm.
What should I do right now?
I hate those bystanders for distorting the truth.
I don't wanna lose any of them.
Sigh~
May 26, 2011
Friends
Posted by Cshin at 6:56:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment