Rating 5/10 for today.
Happy yet sad.
D:
I don't feel like saying the sad case here.
Sob.
Well,
Let's talk the happy case.
=D
Kei wanted to watch ZooKeeper today.
She was asking us to watch it together.
So,
we decided to watch in Ts.
We had our lunchie at Yaku and we bought Chatime.
*wink.
This is a hilarious movie.
Not bad and not-so-good as well.
Lame =.=
I wanna watch Final Destination 5.
But it's 18.
=(
Happy case-
WE SAW KIM HYUN JOONG AT TS.
Wooohoooo.
We're crazy while we saw him.
He's amazing.
I love his smile.
Awwwww ♥
I didn't really obsessed with him before it.
But now I DID.
Weeee.
Even though there was a big distance
but I could see his face clearly.
Kim Hyun Joong ♥
August 22, 2011
Happy yet sad =S
Posted by Cshin at 6:41:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment