CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 2, 2011

Unforgettable Birthday D:

Hello September.
It's 1st of September
Today is my birthday
Weeeee
I think it's the most memorable birthday I've ever experienced
:')

First of all,
My digi number couldn't receive message after 12am
(1st of Sept)
It was only allow for Emergency call only.
And It has no signal.
WTF?
I couldn't reply message.
What's wrong with my number?
I have to reply messages to my friends.
But it couldn't send.
Sob

Besides,
I couldn't log in to my facebook account.
I've tried it n times.
:'(
'Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance.'
What's wrong with my facebook?
Grrrr.
Even my friends also couldn't view my profile.
*SIGH*



And mum promised me to have a tea.
No serves us when we're sitting there for 10 mins.
A heavy rain began to fall
It blew effing hard.
Ishhhh.
Mum is pissed off with these.
We ended up going back grandma's house
D:

I'm out of luck.
It's not my day.
Sigh.
I feel like crying when all these are happening at the same time.
What a unforgettable birthday!
Sob

0 comments: