Hey silly girl,
thanks for giving me such 'memorable' memories.
I wonder how come I would friend with this kind of people.
I have come to the end of my patience.
Grrrrhh.
There's a limit to my endurance.
My patience is wearing thin.
I'm fed up with your fucking idiotic personality.
Pfft!
You're too much.
Sighh.
I kept on telling myself you aren't worth me to
waste my precious to mad at you.
Aikksss.
Let it be.
I'm controlling myself.
So far it's still under control.
Disappointed.
:C
thanks for giving me such 'memorable' memories.
I wonder how come I would friend with this kind of people.
I have come to the end of my patience.
Grrrrhh.
There's a limit to my endurance.
My patience is wearing thin.
I'm fed up with your fucking idiotic personality.
Pfft!
You're too much.
Sighh.
I kept on telling myself you aren't worth me to
waste my precious to mad at you.
Aikksss.
Let it be.
I'm controlling myself.
So far it's still under control.
Disappointed.
:C
0 comments:
Post a Comment