As you could see from the blog title,
I am going to talk about the experience of making cookies.
It was my first time experiencing this.
:)
As a matter of fact,
I have no interest in baking.
It just leave me cold.
I don't do what girls usually do.
When it comes to cooking,
I am a complete ignoramus.
:(
Such a failure.
See Teng was planning on making cookies in different forms.
To satisfy our curiosities,
we've decided to go to her house to 'help her out'.
Han, Felicia and I stayed at See Teng's place for hours.
We were there to be busy-bodies
Heeeeeeeee
Guess we've helped out a little bit.
My guessing nia.
=P
Almond Chocolate cookies are making in the progress.
Pretending to be professional
Lalalalala.
I realized that it required infinite patience.
Absolutely I wasn't the one whenever referring to ''patient people''
I ought to break away from the old habit which is being hot-tempered person.
=D
Great day with nice experience.
3 days to CNY
^__^


0 comments:
Post a Comment