Today is the darkest day in my life
Never been to this emotional state before
I am so lost
:(
I never know I am living in such scary and unfair country.
We don't get what we deserved.
I am so fed up with this dirty elections.
The official result is released.
I guess no one is satisfied with the result.
T_____T
This is not a fair election.
The magical BLACKOUT and EXTRA BALLOT BOXES are the tricks that played by our lovely government.
If DAP wins, they requested to recount.
And the result is always DIFFERENT with the original amount.
They are such a genius.
Playing brain games with the us.
Malaysians are not stupid.
We have eyes to see,
We have brainS to interpret
We can identify what is real and what's fake.
We are WATCHING your SHOW.
That's just great.
Perfectly nice.
You won this game but never win our 'hearts'
*applause*
I was watching the live stream at friends ' house.
We discussed the result while we are watching.
To be frank,
only those brainless fellas would think that we believed it.
No way!

Many of Facebook users have changed their profile pic to a BLACK image.
It indicates the darkness of this country.
We are all in high risk.
We have no idea what's next.
I am extremely proud of being a MALAYSIAN.
Malaysia,
a country which is FREE FROM CORRUPTION and DEMOCRATIC.
I love you.
Malaysia, TRULY BANGLASIA
PRAY HARD FOR A BETTER TOMORROW.
RIP DEMOCRACY
T____T
Is there any miracle?
Please show me since no thing is impossible.
It's just like how BN makes the votes go to their side.
:(

May 6, 2013
The darkest day
Posted by Cshin at 2:23:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment