Hey Jogoya
The long craves had finally became reality.
This was the second times I've been to here.
I wanted to be a food blogger for a day.
Please allow me to do so
=P
I took a few of food pics as I wanna show it to you guys at here.
My mouth watered at the smell of delicious foods.
Get ready to drool
*wink wink wink*
I've made a reservation for 5 of us to dine-in at 7.30pm
We ended up 30 mins late for it.
The 5 persons are 4 ladies and a gentleman
(This is how they called the girls and guys)
Do check out for the current promotion which is 50% off for all the ladies.
Each of us had to pay for RM70 only.
4 ladies were sharing the promo price with the only gentleman.
Before getting foods,
we walked around to have a look on the variety of foods.
All the foods were so tempting.
We tried our best to tuck all the foods in.
I stopped eating when I'm full up
Haagen Dazs or New Zealand Natural ice cream?
Definitely I am going for Haagen Dazs
Who would ever say no to Haagen Dazs?
I am not an ice cream lover but I had a total of 5 scoops icecream tonight.
I actually tried both but I personally prefer Haagen
It's worthy
I'm highly satisfied with my dinner
Ohm nom nom.
| The ladies <3 br="">3> |
Kind of shocking that we have dined in for nearly 4 hours.
We took about 30 mins to find the exit of Starhill.
Besides,
we couldn't find the way enter the pavilion as every doors are locked.
We had to go into the mall to get our cars.
We got to leave the mall safely in the end.
Those photos are taken when we were looking for entrance.
| Night view of Bukit Bintang :) |
0 comments:
Post a Comment