The flight MH370 departed from KL to Beijing has been missing on 8th of March 2014.
People began to spread the news about MH370 on Facebook and Twitter.
This is a heartbreaking news.
How could it be happened?
Before the newspaper printed, some rumours said that it has landed in Nanning.
New information discredited the old report.
I just don’t understand,
why people like to spread untrue news?
Don’t ever share those untrue claim when you’re not sure about it.
It might mislead others.
“According to the new data, the flight MH370 has been confirmed ENDED IN SOUTHERN INDIAN OCEAN’’ said by our Prime Minister on yesterday in press conference.
I bet this announcement brought the intense griefs and sorrow to many hearts.
Their last hope has gone.
Nobody could lift the heaviness that the sad news had left with the families of the passenger and crews.
I feel so sorry to the families of the victims.
The loss of plane afflict mankind.
D:
The disappearance of MH370 which carried 239 passengers and crews on board was a pain of everyone
A massive air and sea search failed to find any trace of the plane.
Today is the day 18 of the missing flight.
I do believe in miracle.
I pray hard that there’s miracle for them.
They will come back to us in one day.
Dear god, they deserve to be survive.
:’(
We pray for a better tomorrow.


0 comments:
Post a Comment