CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

July 21, 2014

30 hour famine - KICK OUT HUNGER

30 hour Famine- 19th-20th of July 2014

Jian, Kei and I participated the MYFM Famine camp.
There're only three of us are free for this event this year.
Laine and Yan chose to ffk us
D:

The MYFM Camp was taking place at SJK(C) Salak South.
We gathered at Cempaka LRT Station by 8am. 
We went to mamak for breakfast.
Nasi Lemak is the only food can keep the hunger away longer. 
Lol.
We had Roti Canai as well to make sure that hunger won't strike us.
I don't like to be starved but the challenge is accepted.





A few series of games are conducted to deliver the messages of the theme of Famine 30.
Those games helped to distract ourselves from remembering we were actually starving.
To be honest, I couldn't stop from thinking about foods.
I was so hungry all the time.
Yes, for the 30 hours.
:/

The camp prepared a mini concert for the campers.
Most of the MyFm singers would be the performers.
Alvin, Ma Jia Xuan, Joe, Chen Wei Quan and Ke Qing are the performers.
It was a great session for kicking out the hunger











Our emcee

Day 2.
We reached the Bukit Jalil Putra Indoor Stadium by 9 o'clock.
This was the crowd in the stadium. 
A few of performances are holding there.




We went to Sri Petaling for the first meal after 30 hour of hunger.
We've chosen steamboat for our 'buka puasa' meal
:)
Guess I'm not young anymore.
I can't really enjoy myself while I'm starving.
It's quite suffering.
D:

0 comments: