CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

April 7, 2015

Mixed feeling

What do you want? 

What am I longing for?
Why am I feeling down?


Dear bloggie, 
I haven't seen you in a while.
How's life? 
I just need a place to express my feeling.
Thanks god you're where I can spit my words out

I'm currently doing my fourth semester which are taking 7 subjects
Heavy and stressful. 
Pray hard I could pass all the subjects in this semester. 

I'm in a dilemma. 
I'll call it irresolution.
I have to make my mind up whether I'm studying abroad or locally by this week.
I wanna experience UK life so badly.
The main problem is I have to take journalism course to replace Event subjects if I'm studying in UK. 
I hate writing as well as I can't write. 
I'm sucks at that. 

I wanna leave where I'm used to be to somewhere new. 



0 comments: