CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

August 20, 2014

Taiwan Trip Day 2-3

[4th of August - 10th August 2014]

Day 2- 5/8/2014 & Day 3 6/8/2014

I wasn't really in a good mood this morning 
:'(
I was smothering in this stuffy atmosphere 
I felt oppressed with the sultry heat.
My face vegan to swell out.
I was freak out by my swollen face.
Guess it was the second time of swollen.
The first time was during famine 30 hours 
(Lack of sleep and drinking too much water at midnight due to hunger)
:( :( :(
This was how I looked like in the morning
I gave up on putting on makeup because my face was too BIG 
:P

Luckily we were spending another two nights in hotel. 
The hotel room should be better 
I hope.
We brought our stuffs along to the cafe shop for breakfast.
The breakfast gave me high satisfaction
I was falling for the 'egg pie' (蛋饼)
It's awesomely nice.
What a nice recommendation from Zeann 
:D

We took bus and train to Ximending station.
We were praying hard that the hotel wasn't far away from MRT.
We carried lots of bags and stuffs. 
And the hotel location was perfect.
It only needed us to walked 200-300meters. 
Heeeeeeee.
Tomorrow Hotel (明日大饭店) located at a very happenening place.
We left our bags at reception counters as the checkin time was 2pm. 
It's only 11 o'clock in the morning
We put on quick makeup.
The main reason is to cover my swollen face up 
:I

The first destination of the day was 国父纪念馆 ( Sun-Yat Sen Memorial Hall)
It was basically a simple museum for Taiwan and China histories. 
We went through every hall and Taipei 101 was next. 
We tried to catch the best angle of Taipei 101 building while we were on the way walking from GFJNG to Taipei 101. 
Here we go :P

Literally Taipei 101 was like our KLCC. 
It's luxury shopping mall.
We had our lunch at food court. 
We shared a set lunch of Ru Rou rice 
We went back to hotel for a short rest by train.
It wasn't in our plan actually.
We needed air cond to relief ourselves 
We took a power nap.

We arrived Wu Fen Pu at 5.30pm. 
(Hou Shan Pi station) 
The clothes here didn't really catch my attention. 
We took quick walk and skipped it.
And then, Rao He Night Market was the next.
This night market was more to Taiwanese foods. 
We had our dinner there. 
We went back to hotel early because we wanted to get in to the top club before 11pm.
We noticed that the club wasn't opening today after we're back to hotel.

Wow. 
Guess it's a chance for us to rest early tonight. 
Lol.
We just couldn't stop from eating.
We weren't spending much today. 
Here it goes 

The hotel room was good :)
We're highly satisfied with it.


Day Three - 6/8/2014

We did some changes for the itinerary because we wanted to sub the clubbing in.
Today's schedule was slightly packed
We tried our best to reduce wastage of time.
We got up at 9am.
We had our breakies at hotel restaurant after dressed up.

Taipei Zoo was the first place we went on today.
I forgot to apply sunblock before I went out :/
There's a light rain falling when we were walking inside. 
It's only spitting but we still used the umbrella. 
Thanks god we brought umbrella as a precaution. 
:D
We were adviced by Zeann that we must not expose to rain due to the high level of acidic. 

We spent 3 hours inside. 
The zoo entrance ticket was only NTD 30.
This was worthy. 
*Big thumbsup*

Mao Kong Gondola Taipei (猫空缆车) was the next destination. 
We walked from the zoo to the Mao Kong.
We went to the final station by cable car (gondola).
Mao kong is a small hill that famous for great tea and beautiful view above the city. 
The environment was good for short getaway and chilling.
We found a cafe and had a cup of ice cream.
Nothing can be better :P

We went back to hotel afterwards.
Ximending night market was the next. 
It was a modern night market more popular for shopping. 
It's fun to shop with young, fashionable and romantic crowds 
We didn't get much stuffs from here because we were in hurry :P
I bought three pairs of Birkenstock sandals.
One was for myself, one was for sister and the another one was for Yuzie 
:D

And of coarse, not to forget to mention about the famous Mee Suah in Ximending - Ah Chung Mee Suah
For oyster vermicelli, Ah Chung 阿宗面线 has always been the prime choice.
My cousin sis and auntie highly recommended this to me before I went to Taiwan.
I've been searching for this stall since the day one in Taipei. 
I would prefer to try the main branch which is at Ximending so I decided to have it here
We added a small spoon of chili and it was really lip-burning hot.
You would have no idea how spicy the chill is.
It's just a small spoon but I almost die for it 
Arghhhhhh. 
I'm craving for it while I'm writing this post 
:/
Take me back to Taipei 
D:

It's just walking distance from Ximending to our hotel. 
We dressed up for Luxy nightclub after showered.
Heeee. 
Luxy is Taiwan 's premier club and it's the buzz in Taipei 
Wednesday is ladies night therefore we got free entry but we had to pay for the drink we ordered.
We did not really danced because it's still early for being wild I guess
Teeheeeee. 
We left at 1am as we needed to take cab to go back to hotel.
Luxy worthes a visit and we had a great night over there.
At least we got to experience another country's night life
:D

That's all for day three :) 
Here's my spending on today.


0 comments: