Yee>jIaN>ShiN
Yee &shIn
mEi tEn G & cs(me^^)

jIan & I

Today is cheer competition.
Dazzle and Muriel go for it.
like the past years.
mEi tEn G & cs(me^^)
jIan & I
Today is cheer competition.
Dazzle and Muriel go for it.
like the past years.
XD
Dazzle is no.33
while Muriel is no.35.
Is good although is late.
I took LRT to chan sow lin,
i met Py and sm there.
Then we waited for jian and sh.
She told me she is on her way ..
LoLX
When we reach stadium, is around 1 p.m. i saw Kinky there
XD
XD
After that we found a nice view seat
and sat down.
Hehe.
We cheer for every team.
but, of course we the most loudest cheer is for MURIEL.
you know, we are loyal.
Hehe.
We cheer for every team.
but, of course we the most loudest cheer is for MURIEL.
you know, we are loyal.
Yeah. I support Dazzle.
Course my sister is there.
and taking animportant
Course my sister is there.
and taking animportant
Tis year's supporter were less than last year.
And after muriel performance v went home
Hehe.
Im waiting for py tell me the result.
Just now she told me that
Muriel and dazzel cant make to top 15.
But they can still fight for final.
Nvm..Muriel is the best~
btw- ALL THE BEST
Support always
0 comments:
Post a Comment