CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

July 31, 2009

nice day ^^

30 July 2009


Friends 4ever*sweet

Peace^^


I went to tuition at last night.
we discussed to go yam cha after tuition..
Firstly, I thought was just some kinda joke..
but later, we did go ~
LoLx :>
Then,
we made a call to parents,
asked them to come and take us back later on.
We decided to go ''papa rich''
but nobody brought money..
swt..==
teacher picked us to "ABC restaurant"
no choice.. :)
Me, Shiao Fey, Yue Jing, Mun Yee , Nicholas, Kam Hoe and teacher were going there..
Yue Jing as silent as a star..
because she was moody..
Then we tried to comforted her..
but failed. =.='''
Lols..
when we finished eating,
we took some picture for memories ^^

Shiao Fey & I
Shin & Nie
Mun Yee & Co Shin
Shiao Fey & Co Shin & Yue Jing
Friends 4ever

Fey & Shin

0 comments: