The last lesson I'm having today,
with my History teacher and tuition mates...
It means I will lose contact with them
=(
with my History teacher and tuition mates...
It means I will lose contact with them
=(
I like the way she teach.
she makes me particularly interested in History subject...
And I tried my best in every exam...
So, I hope Sej can get A in PMR.
She is an experience teacher,
even she just taught tuition...
However,
we are having the last class with her...
She is not going to teach anymore.
quite a waste.
I have been learning Sejarah from her for 3 years..
Now,
I promise i will do my best in pmr..(for Sej only =) )
We having a farewell dinner on the 18th of October.
Teachers and tuition mates will going too..
LoLs..
Some how,
I m expect and look forward that day.
Anyway,thank you -my teacher ,
for teaching me so many things
simple thank from the bottom of my heart.
^^
she makes me particularly interested in History subject...
And I tried my best in every exam...
So, I hope Sej can get A in PMR.
She is an experience teacher,
even she just taught tuition...
However,
we are having the last class with her...
She is not going to teach anymore.
quite a waste.
I have been learning Sejarah from her for 3 years..
Now,
I promise i will do my best in pmr..(for Sej only =) )
We having a farewell dinner on the 18th of October.
Teachers and tuition mates will going too..
LoLs..
Some how,
I m expect and look forward that day.
Anyway,thank you -my teacher ,
for teaching me so many things
simple thank from the bottom of my heart.
^^
Happy birthday to Jing Wen
&
Happy belated birthday to Yalii (09.09.09)
=)
&
Happy belated birthday to Yalii (09.09.09)
=)
0 comments:
Post a Comment