In this morning,
Mummy decided to go Bagan Lalang beach.
Okay,
I had a deep affinity to nature.
some how is the reason I like sky blue. =)
we got ready and moved on
Is 2p.m. noon when we reached there.
But the sky looked like emo.
like is going to rain..
Mummy decided to go Bagan Lalang beach.
Okay,
I had a deep affinity to nature.
some how is the reason I like sky blue. =)
we got ready and moved on
Is 2p.m. noon when we reached there.
But the sky looked like emo.
like is going to rain..
We built a sand-castle,
but we didn't gain more experience before we do that ..
so it is failed...
we flew a kite after that
Photos, the thing it can't be less.
=)
After that, The next destination is Tanjung Sepat.
well-known for its delicious seafood.
Have a happy sunday on today
we flew a kite after that
Photos, the thing it can't be less.
=)
After that, The next destination is Tanjung Sepat.
well-known for its delicious seafood.
Have a happy sunday on today
let us family enjoy the time we had together.
0 comments:
Post a Comment