Today i was going to watch movie with my friends,..
They are Yanyee,Hiew Kuam, Felicia,Yi xin,YueJing, Hui Lii and WeiYee ..
Yan Yee and I decided to go at the LAST minute.
Actually we had a computer class at 3pm..
But we didn't go..
The movie started at 2.40pm..
We're hurrying to the cinema (Pavilion) before the movie start..
When i got back home,
the time was near upon 6pm
LoL
Luckily my mummy didn't scold me
=)
I sincerely APOLOGIZE to my friends..
I am really longing to watch it..
So i followed them ..
Sorry for today because i failed to turn up ..
Sorry friends..
They are Yanyee,Hiew Kuam, Felicia,Yi xin,YueJing, Hui Lii and WeiYee ..
Yan Yee and I decided to go at the LAST minute.
Actually we had a computer class at 3pm..
But we didn't go..
The movie started at 2.40pm..
We're hurrying to the cinema (Pavilion) before the movie start..
When i got back home,
the time was near upon 6pm
LoL
Luckily my mummy didn't scold me
=)
I sincerely APOLOGIZE to my friends..
I am really longing to watch it..
So i followed them ..
Sorry for today because i failed to turn up ..
Sorry friends..
0 comments:
Post a Comment