CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 30, 2010

Holiday

I went out with dear Yan Yee today,
We went to Pavilion to watch ' Tiger wohoo '
We also went there last Saturday.
But unfortunately, the ticket were sold out.
Same with today,
3 times, we went for this movie.
But each time we got the 'fully book' word.
Totally pissed off for this.
Wasted my time.


So, we started to walk around the whole Sungai Wang and Time Square.
I bought 2 pair of shoes for Chinese New Year.
We walked in every shop and tried those shoes,
Yet we can't find one that we liked.
So sorry to the workers there.
=P

I met my cousin there,
She went to saloon for hair rebonding,
And invited me go along with her .
But I was walking with Yan Yee,
So I just rejected.
If I do hair reborn with my cousin,
I would not spend a single cents,
because she'll pay for me
^^
Then, we continue our shopping beauty hours.


When we ready to go tuition,
I called my cousin,
Because my baby Chloe with her,
And i played with her in a short while..
She kissed me
So SWEET =)
Missed her so much

0 comments: