CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 5, 2010

New School Life.

Now,may me do some simple intro for all my teachers.
=)

Our History teacher is our ' cheong hei '(chatter) Puan How.
She had changed from afternoon to morning session.
OMG


Our English is the 'beloved' Puan Thiglaga.
[discipline teacher] =(
Those fringe is all behind the ear once she stepped in to the class.
=P
Every one looked neat and tidy, some how smart.
Just for English class.
I dislike her actually.


Now we had to separate with some of my friends.
=[
Because of the stream that we had chosen is different
We had no choice,
but have to do the decision.
Different opinion, with the different class.
Haiz




To Laine and Enn,

I'm sad,
because we can't be in the same class.

But I respected your choice.
The reason is the high expectation from your family at you.
So I won't force you to enter account class.
I'll always appreciate the memories that with you guys
and
the ever lasting friendship.
=)

0 comments: