Today is Saturday and is also a normal schooling day.
It is the replacement for the Chinese New Year holidays.
We stayed at the hall to help the teachers .
But actually, all we need is to welcome the VIP,
students from others school and teachers too.
And the good thing was we don't need go for P&P.
We went back for class on the last period before the bell ring.
Luckily we didn't went to class,
Or Else I would get scolded,
Because I haven't finish my homework.
Shu Hui was sooo kind.
I had to attend tuition class after school.
At first I intended go with Yan Yee and JIAN,
But Yan Yee was not in school because she woke up late that day
Jian was been forced to join school marching.
I asked Shu Hui to walked me to the bus stop,
I really hate crossing road
Anyway, thanks Shu Hui.
This was the first time I took a bus without friends beside.
the traffic was so bad on my way to Leisure Mall,
Yan Yee waited me for 40 minutes.
We had spaghetti as our lunch, is not yummy at all.
Then we went back Yan Yee house for tuition.
Oh WHAT a DAY!!!
January 26, 2010
23/01/2010
Posted by Cshin at 3:08:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment