Today was the first day of school.
Holiday had end officially yesterday.
The form 4's term had started.
God Bless me.
Teacher divided us into a temporary class.
I was assigned to study in 4 Intan. (2nd class of Science stream.)
And the teacher asked who wanna go for account class (art stream),
Most of the students stood up and walked to the line.
And it was my choice too.
I am glad because I can study with JIAN, yan yee and Kah Kei.
We're all in 4 Baiduri(account class)
Yeah!
But is quite easy to strive for this class.
Because the school did accepted.
Actually,
I am quite worried that I might unable to catch up
with the teachers and syllabus.
The fact told me,
My honey moon has gone.
In fact, I hope to been in the same class with Laine.
But she insisted to study Science stream.
It's okay
=)
To Laine and Enn:
Although we can't study in the same class ,
But nothing can affect our friendship
Let's us work our way up.
Good Luck.
January 4, 2010
Class allocation
Omg, I miss 3 Melati so much.
Posted by Cshin at 11:11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment