I'm getting busier and busier since the Form 4 term begin.
We have 24 hours in a day,
but it's still not enough for me =(
My schedule full with school activities, computer class, Chinese class and so on.
Damn tired man!
I had no time to rest,
We have to study until 1:45 every Monday and Tuesday.
And the homeworks almost higher than the Mouth Everest.
After school, I went yong gong with Jian, Kei, Laine, Yan Yee and Jing wen.
Feel totally relax when together with them,
Because all of us somehow totally mad.
LoL
We'll perform a choral speaking on next Monday,
We're all now in practicing mode,
Hope my sore throat will get well soon.
Bet myself to recover before Monday,
Bless me please.
=D
We have 24 hours in a day,
but it's still not enough for me =(
My schedule full with school activities, computer class, Chinese class and so on.
Damn tired man!
I had no time to rest,
We have to study until 1:45 every Monday and Tuesday.
And the homeworks almost higher than the Mouth Everest.
After school, I went yong gong with Jian, Kei, Laine, Yan Yee and Jing wen.
Feel totally relax when together with them,
Because all of us somehow totally mad.
LoL
We'll perform a choral speaking on next Monday,
We're all now in practicing mode,
Hope my sore throat will get well soon.
Bet myself to recover before Monday,
Bless me please.
=D
I have to knuckle down to some serious study.
0 comments:
Post a Comment