Wan Er is my friend..
We've known each other for few months ++
She transferred from Johor to our school..
Then teacher place her in our class- 4 Bai
=)
This is how we become acquainted..
We're same rumah sukan , same badan beruniform..
So I always chit chat with her ..
She is friendly and easy going person..
I 've done tonnes of things with her..
LoL
Such as : choral speaking, choir performance ...
When she told that she would leaving KL to Johor,
I was shocked at that time..
I cant believe she 's leaving around these time..
It's just 2 months since she came to our school...
I felt sad when she said that 10/03/2010 is her last day in school..
Oh Gosh !
How heartbreaking it is for the 4 Baidurians ,
especially Vanessa..
We've known each other for few months ++
She transferred from Johor to our school..
Then teacher place her in our class- 4 Bai
=)
This is how we become acquainted..
We're same rumah sukan , same badan beruniform..
So I always chit chat with her ..
She is friendly and easy going person..
I 've done tonnes of things with her..
LoL
Such as : choral speaking, choir performance ...
When she told that she would leaving KL to Johor,
I was shocked at that time..
I cant believe she 's leaving around these time..
It's just 2 months since she came to our school...
I felt sad when she said that 10/03/2010 is her last day in school..
Oh Gosh !
How heartbreaking it is for the 4 Baidurians ,
especially Vanessa..
To Wan Er:
Come back whenever you like..
Call us whenever you need us..
Just remember that you are always on our mind..
We will always welcome you..
Come back whenever you like..
Call us whenever you need us..
Just remember that you are always on our mind..
We will always welcome you..
Miss you so much...
0 comments:
Post a Comment