Last Sunday, Xiao Han text me..
She asked me whether I join them to TS & SW gai gai or not..
I replied her with the answer 'Yes'..
My hometown is at Sepang (Selangor)..
Then i asked my babe-YanYee to go together..
Initially, she agreed that she would go with me
=)
But at tuesday night, Yan said she is not going,
because PMS..
Ishhh..
Fine..
Today Xiao Han them came here by KTM + Bus+monorail..
There were 3 of them came..
Then we shopped every shop..
LoL...
We walked in many shops...
But we didn't buy anything.
(just have a look )
When the time near upon 4pm,
i took bus to Leisure Mall for tuition..
See how hardworking I am ...
=P
Tuition class is at 8pm..
So we bought ticket to watch movie
The movie that we watched was
[[Alice in Wonderland]]
It's quite nice..
March 17, 2010
Hang Out with sp's friends
Posted by Cshin at 10:44:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment