CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 28, 2010

Pasar Malam.

Today was public holiday,
Wesak Day.
No school, no stress!

I woke up at 7am as I had a tuition class in such fine early morning.
I hope that I could roll on my blanket and sleep in my bed.
But NO,
why should I suffer like this?!

6PM,
uncle took me to Leisure Mall,
I had a ''date'' to Pasar Malam with Hiew Kuan. TeeHee :)
I waited her to finish her tuition class.
We walked along the market street with my sis and her friends,
I brought a necklace, make-up kit and ear ring.
I was so delighted with my purchase.
Born to be a crazy shopping.
[wink]

Then we had a tea at Yao Yat Seng
We went back home at 10pm+++
=)
We had a nice day with each other.

0 comments: