CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 25, 2010

A 'special' call

Just now Vanessa called me.
But i didn't take it.
After an hour,
i only realized that.
So i call her back,
the aim that she called me was to SHOW OFF.
Darn stupid.
Ishh.


Yan , Kin Shuet, and vanessa went to a computer fair.
They met Lee Chong wei there.
Chong wei was the guest.
They took photos with him and
they called to tell me this news.
I knew they did it on purpose.
Beh song.
They kept laughing and shouting there.
They still ask what do I think and feel on it.
Sob T__T


That day we went to watch thomas cup also couldn't meet him.
But now they even stood beside of him nia.
Ishh.


But I preferred choong han and Hafiz. =)


Tomorrow i'm having my mid year exam.
May god bless me.
XD

0 comments: