CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 31, 2012

Bai tian gong

As you can see from the title,
I'm gonna talk about 'Bai tian gong'
=S

I'm in KL now.
Yea.
I ain't staying at hometown.
:(
It's first time staying in kl on day 9 of CNY.
This year will be much different with previous years.

Hmmmm.
We couldn't celebrate this festival for this year due to the tradition.
Grandma just passed away in Oct'11
We've got to follow the custom which is celebration or happy occasion
are not to be permitted within 3 years.

This custom has long obtained.
That's why we aren't gonna 'bai tian gong' this year
:(
TOO BAD
T^T

Additionally,
sis and bro have to go to school.
Therefore we came back to KL earlier than previous years.
D:
Sighhhhh.

Today's an important day to all the Hokkiens.
You might see fireworks and firecrackers everywhere.
We've used to shoot off firecrackers when we were
celebrating it in hometown.
:(
Grrrrhhhh
KL is darn quiet compared with Sg Pelek.
TnT
No special feeling.
:[
Anyway,
Happy CNY.
:D


I do missed you, ah ma

0 comments: