CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 19, 2012

It's just a short updates

Hello peeps.
:)
It's just randomly update my bloggie.
So it would be a very short post.

Hmmmm.
The time now is 3.40am.
I found that every night I would sleep late.
Why was I staying up till so late?
I've no idea why as well.
=P

Sometimes, I spent time in watching HK dramas,
Sometimes I could facebooking and tweet non-stop at midnight,
Sometimes I played my iPhone games,
And most of the time I was just doing nothing like now.
These are so lifeless and meaningless.

I think I will look for some jobs right after CNY.
I might dying on boringness.
D:
Everyday staying at home to be 'guai guai lui'.
=P
(Most of the time I was hanging out with friends. Shhhhhh~)

I used to sleep late evryday.
And pimples visit me frequenctly.
Sob.
I hate pimples and yet I dislike to sleep early.
Aikssss.
This ain't a good habit.
I should really correct it back.
Abnormal me.
-.-

Kay,
It's time to sleep.
Good nights.
:D

0 comments: