I'll work for MIFF from March onwards Weeee.
It's a fair job
:)
Laine and Jing Wen are working as OL in this company.
TeeHeee
I went to the interview in January.
I am glad that I'm selected by them
:D
So I'm gonna work with Laine, Wen,
Nickee, Lii, YanBin, Fe and Mei Kuan.
Today,
Some of us have to go to the briefing
:)
Our briefing began at 2pm.
We had our lunch together before we go to MIFF.
We took lunch at Kim Gary Restaurant
Heeee
Only Mei Kuan and I will work in MECC while
the rest one will be working in PWTC.
D:
We are the temporary staff of kits department.
After briefing,
we had a tea at Kim Gary Restaurant again
:D
We took this photo at the restaurant
I am glad that I'm selected by them
:D
So I'm gonna work with Laine, Wen,
Nickee, Lii, YanBin, Fe and Mei Kuan.
Today,
Some of us have to go to the briefing
:)
Our briefing began at 2pm.
We had our lunch together before we go to MIFF.
We took lunch at Kim Gary Restaurant
Heeee
Only Mei Kuan and I will work in MECC while
the rest one will be working in PWTC.
D:
We are the temporary staff of kits department.
After briefing,
we had a tea at Kim Gary Restaurant again
:D
We took this photo at the restaurant



0 comments:
Post a Comment