CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 24, 2012

December post 1- Skytrex Adventure

SKYTREX ,
TAMAN PERTANIAN
08-12-11

Hello,

my bloggie readers.
:)

I'm gonna update my bloggie.
I can see a lot of spider webs here.
Lol.
Let's talk about December.

December is so mea
ningful to me.
:)
I went to a lot of places with friends.
Skytrex,

is one of the class trip.
We had planned to go this place before SPM.
It's located at Taman Pertanian, Shah Alam
:D


We booked a van to get there.
The van is quite cheap.
It's only RM230.
As you can see,
We had became sardine
LMAO.

The van is packed with people.
20+ of us are in a van.
-.-



Our group photo. 5 Baidurians. *wink wink*


-Went in-

'Extreme Challenge' has begun
:D
We took the challenges.
The station I like the most was flying fox.
It's extremely fun
I was the second last one whom played in the team.
(I played after they all)
Pow was the last one.
Many of them were afraid of it.
They didn't really dare to play.
So we let them go first only we took the turn.
:D

It's raining dogs and cats all of a sudden.
Therefore,
we stood under a shaded to avoiding from getting wet.
D:
Thunder boomed in the sky overhead.
Sighhh.

It's an outdoor game
We are forced to stop from playing.
Sob.
What a bad day.


The rain left off after a while.
Weeee.
Finally.
*Phew~*


Those games are quite exciting.
Enjoy the time when we were trying to go through every station.
:D
It's darn tiring.
We were all about to faint when we complete this mission.
=P
We derive satisfaction from this 'extreme adventure'
Teeheee.
*Satisfied Satisfied Satisfied*

Heading out :)

Sweat a lot after we exercise
=P


5 Baidurians are the best
:D
Taken this photo with Van uncle




About5pm,
we were going back to home.
Weeee.
Had a fun day with classmates.
This is a good place.
With nice environment, safety and adventures.
Trust me,
You would have no regret to come here.
:)
I highly recommended this place.
You should at least come once to experience these adventur
es.

See how tired we were after the trip.
We were so exhausted
^~^

0 comments: