CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

April 20, 2012

Friends? How sarcastic

'Sometimes you just have to distance yourself from people.
If they care,
they'll notice.
If they don't,
you know where you stand .'

I saw this quote on facebook.
It's so true
:(
I seemed to be silly to care something that 'others' don't even care.
I might immature or what,
but have you ever thought of my feeling?
Friends?
It's sarcastic.
:'(

When you truly care for someone,
their mistake never change our feelings
because it is the mind that gets angry.
But the heart still cares.


Do you agree with this?
I'm freaking agree with this quote as well.
Hmmmm.
Because this is how exactly I feel
D:
A big sigh.
We shouldn't care about it when others don't give a damn.
Do not give a dag bread every time he wags his tail.
I'm learning to be more independent
:')
It's alright


0 comments: