CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

April 22, 2012

Working day- PC Fair


Hohohohoho.

I was looking for some fair jobs
I found a PC fair job.
I went to the product training one month ago

Jian, Lii, Zeann and I went to Kelana Jaya by public transportations
I hate taking KTM
It ain't punctual.
Ishhhhhhhhh
We spent about 2 hours to get there.
-.-

We're promoters of Lumix camera
Weeee.
We don't really know about camera thingy.
This is the first time I worked for PC fair.
It took place in KLCC
:)

Our working hours are form 10am-10pm.
Yet,
we need to be there by 9am every morning.
Grrrrrrhhh
There's putra lrt so it's quite convenient.

4 of us are separated
:(
Jian and Zeann were in the same team
Their booth was in ballroom.
Me and Lii were in the different teams
D:
My booth was in hall 3 whereas Lii's in hall1.
Commission will be giving.
Pretty good.
Heheeee

I gotta know quite alot of friends there.
:)
Wai Hoe, he is a considerate leader.
He is responsible as well as good looking
Heeee
He helped me out whenever I'm in troubles.
Thanks to him.

I sold 5 cameras within these three days
Satisfied*
I thought I would be zero recorder.
Phew~
Had nice working day with them

0 comments: