Weeeeeeee.
Last Friday was my last day of working at Herbailfe.
Such a good news to me.
=P
I've been waiting for this day for quite long time.
I had to wake up at 8 every morning.
This is killing me
(Mine is Finance dept)
The HR manager gave me a Herbalife-Tshirt before I leave.
Anyways,
Pretty thanks to Esther, Kitt and Phoebe for teaching me so many things.
Thankiuuuuuu.
This is another temp staff of Finance dept.
Same as me.
:)
Her name is Zhu Yeing.
Heee.
She is my senior.
She's very helpful.
I always ask for her help whenever I'm facing problem.
She has stopped working since 2 weeks ago
as she goes abroad to study.
I'm gonna miss her like crazy.
:D
^__^
This pretty is gonna stay for another one month at here.
Wish her all the best.
Heeee.
Sorry for dumping you.
I didn't mean to do so
><
Starbucks' happy hour from 5pm to 7pm on every Friday.
Therefore,
we took orders from all the colleagues.
We went to the nearby Starbucks after taking orders.
Heeeee.
This photo is taken when we are waiting for our turn.
:P



0 comments:
Post a Comment