Love is when two imperfect people come together to form something perfect.
Currently I'm single.
Yea.
I have no idea how long I've been like this.
LOL.
Do you believe in love at first sight?
I believe in the myth of love at the first sight.
-.-
I'm falling for someone so easily.
And I know it's only for a brief period of time.
It ain't true love.
Soon,
the feeling will disappear
The Worst Feeling is when someone makes you feel special,
then suddenly leaves you hanging,
and you have to act like you don't care at all.
They did, so do I.
Guess the right one isn't here yet.
:)
If you want him, tell him.
If you need him, show it.
If his worth it, fight for him.
Currently I'm single.
Yea.
I have no idea how long I've been like this.
LOL.
Do you believe in love at first sight?
I believe in the myth of love at the first sight.
-.-
I'm falling for someone so easily.
And I know it's only for a brief period of time.
It ain't true love.
Soon,
the feeling will disappear
The Worst Feeling is when someone makes you feel special,
then suddenly leaves you hanging,
and you have to act like you don't care at all.
They did, so do I.
Guess the right one isn't here yet.
:)
If you want him, tell him.
If you need him, show it.
If his worth it, fight for him.
0 comments:
Post a Comment