I just realized that I didn't mention about college life before.
Okay.
I'll tell some parts perhaps?
I am currently in foundation in Communication.
It's all about medias and mass comms.
There're only two semester for my foundation.
Each foundation duration is 18 weeks.
I was July 12 intake student.
And now I am doing Sem 2 of FICM.
Semester 2 is started from 21 st of January 13 to 14th of June 13.
:)
I can't wait to have our second Sem break.
This Sem break is gonna be 2 months plus.
Say Yay~
Anyway,
now it's still far away from June '13. Don't wake me up from the dream
T__T
We are taking 6 subjects for each semester.
-Basic Research Communication
-Basic Audio Visual Production
-Social Psychology
-English 2 (ielts)
-French
-Introduction to business
We have to choose either mandarin or French for our language classes.
Students from Chinese elementary school are not allowed to take Chinese.
So as for me,
I have no more choices.
I could only go for French class.
It would be the reason why I choose French.
Lol.
I managed to introduce myself in French.
Here we gooooooi
Je m'appelle Lee Co Shin :D
Je suis de KL :)
I dislike the timetable of this semester.
It's sucks
:(
I hate morning class.
3 days 8am , 1 day 9am and 1 day 11am
Sob.
No more starting at noon.
D:
I am suffering from waking up early in the morning every day.
I am adjusting my sleeping time.
I forced myself no more staying up late.
Thats all for this all
Merci
:D



0 comments:
Post a Comment