CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 26, 2013

Mid term of Semester two

Bonjour.
I wanted to make my bloggie more active therefore here I am
*wink wink*
How are you guys lately?
What's up?
:D














Skip all the craps and get straight to the point.
Mid term is happening from 25th to 29th March
Don't ever ask me about the 'preparation'
Because you would never get the answer.
Basically,
I don't study for it until the day before the paper.

Whenever I am doing revision, I feel like eating. After eating, I feel like sleeping.
There are too many distractions.
This would be the reason why I couldn't manage to finish my revisions everytime
NEVER
-______-
I don't really sleep during the exam week.
I couldn't let myself sleep unless I have tried my best.
I wondering how could those words came out from my mouth.
'Tried my best' usually is not my style.
Literally, I did
I am trying to confuse people.

Two papers are down.
Say YAY~
Social Psychology is a tough subject.
We have so many things to memorise.
Eight chapters are coming out plus we have no exam tips from sir.
:(
I admitted that I AM SO RELYING ON TIPS
Imagine there's no tips for this subject and my brain has to 'rape' all notes.
At the end, 50% of my notes are still virgin.
So precious -.-
Hahaha.

Social psy drove us insane.
:(
This was what happened when all the insane women decided to released stressed.
Spamming whatsapp instead of burning the notes
^___*
Show you some parts of our conversation.

Seriously I couldn't stop from laughing when I read through our conversations.
We are all psycho.
Everything is possible so we made few assumptions.
Who says those things cannot be happening?
Who knows?







This is so funny.
Anyway, these are jokes.
Nothing is gonna happen Kay?
Sorry sir, for cursing you
:P
It's just for entertainments.
=D

0 comments: