SAY YAY~
Holiday for a week
^___^
I stayed at my hometown during the holiday.
So if you wanna date me out to KL,
most probably I couldn't make it.
I have lots of thing to do when I am in Sh Pelek.
I tend to spend more money while having holiday because I have more time to think where to go and what to do.
I was looking for entertainments all the time
Lots of appointments in this week.
Manicure, pedicure, foot massage and facial appointments 😉
Teeheeee
Monday- Movie day (G.I Joe)
Tuesday - Family day ( Grandpa's house)
Wednesday - Manicure appointment
Thursday- Facial treatment and Sing k
Friday- Assignment day
Saturday- Cousin's engage party and friend's birthday celebration
I love being alone.
There's only me in the house in these few days.
I can do whatever I want to do and wherever I want to go.
:D
I don't really need to ask permission from parents.
They don't know
=P
![]() | |
| Angel is in purple while mine is blue in colour :) |



0 comments:
Post a Comment