Late post for Singapore trip
:D
Singapore trip ♥ (2nd of July- 4th of July)
Show you all a photo before I go to the topic.
 |
| The Garden by the Bay, Marina Bay |
|
|
|
Personally, I like this photo.
This photo is taken in last day of Singapore trip.
(Day 3).
♥
I am uploading photos to fb now.
 |
| The outfits from first day to third day |
|
|
DAY 1
-2nd of July-
Benson, Aaron, Joanne, Cheesy and I gathered at LCCT departure hall by 9.30am.
Our flight was 11 o'clock.
The journey from LCCT to Changi Airport were taking an hour.
The plane took off 20 minutes late.
We arrived our destination at about 12.30pm.
We shopped in the airport for an hour before we checked out.
Changi Airport is big and beautiful.
I couldn't resist the temptation to shopping.
I bought a Carles & Keith bag over there.
The price of bag was cheaper than in Malaysia outlets.
Malaysia original price is 200+ but the duty free shop was selling at the price of $55
(RM137.50)
I've thought twice before I buy it.
I just couldn't control myself.
 |
| $55 :) |
|
After that,
we hurried off to meet up with May.
We were two hours late.
We are supposed to meet at Bugis MRT station by 1.30pm but we reached at 3.30pm.
Sincere apologize to May whom had waited for us about 2 hours plus.
She is armed with patience.
:)
We were looking for the hotel afterwards.
The hotel that we've booked is Hotel 81 Dickson which is located at Little India.
We were walking around the area and sought out the exact location of the hotel.
We found the hotel and checked in the room.
Initially,
we were booking 2 rooms for 6 persons.
The hotels in Sing were strict.
They aren't allowed us to 'squeeze'.
We must take 3 rooms for 6 persons.
$99 is charged per night for a room.
We ended up registering 3 rooms for 2 nights.
(2nd of July & 3rd of July)
 |
| Skirts day ♥ |
We got an hour rest before we start our journey.
Jackson from Sg Pelek, wechat-ed me and asked to meet up.
His college was at Bugis which is near to my hotel.
We decided to meet up for a while.
Digi isn't following me to Sing this time.
Digi has no service in Sing as I didn't turn on the roaming service.
I'm forced to stay in hotel to connect hotel's wifi so that I could wechat with friends.
I sent my location to Jackson and he was familiar with the town.
Therefore he got to find the place where I stayed.
Then,
we went to Bugis Junction for dinner.
We were craving for MOS Burger.
We've searched for some nice restaurants before we go to Sing.
All we needed are foods.
 |
| Ma girls |
We were planning to look for nice foods in Chinatown.
Chinatown has slightly changed compare with few years ago.
We couldn't find any nice stall and restaurant here.
This place just did not come to mind.
I had no idea where is the food street I've used to go.
Then, we moved to Clarke Quay station.
I've heard of this place from Nico.
Clarke Quay is a nice place for night-life or party.
We sat at the riverside and chilled.
 |
Clarke Quay
|

Orchard road is the next stop.
:)
We couldn't meet the annual Christmas light up along shopping strip.
Christmas festival is in December.
There's no decoration along the street in July.
:(
So we were just hanging around and took photos.
 |
| Orchard Road |
We went back to hotel afterwards.
That's all for first day trip.
The public transport ( MRT & Bus) gave me a deep impression.
Their MRT was so convenient.
Every place is connected.
All we needed was the MRT map then we could travel all day long.
:D
0 comments:
Post a Comment