CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

July 1, 2013

Preparation for Singapore trip

I am writing this post as I am kinda boring. 
Forgive my boringness as well as randomness
:P

I'll be going to Singapore with Taylor's friends on tomorrow.
Benson, Aaron, Joanne and I are going to Singapore by plane.
(LCCT ---> Changi Airport, Singapore)
Yet, 
May is going from Johor to Singapore by bus.
I am looking forward to this trip.
:)
I went to Singapore for 3 times.
As far as I concerned, 
it was really a nice place to travel.
Singapore is an awesome country.

My last visit to Singapore was in year 2009.
The first visit was in standard six.
I've joined the school graduation trip which is to 4 days 3 nights in Singapore that time.
The trip was cool.
We followed teachers' instructions all the time.
I remembered the Sentosa Island and Science Centre are fun.
We got to learn new things there.

I guess I should stop writing now.
:)
I am leaving tomorrow, 
but I haven't packed yet.

Here is the schedule for Singapore& Johor trip.
Day 1- 2nd of July 
(Singapore)
Day 3- 4th of July
(Singapore)
Day 4- 5th of July
(Singapore)
Day 5- 6th of July
(Johor)
Day 6- 7th of July
(Johor)

0 comments: