CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

June 28, 2013

Fragile

How many of your friends are real to you?

Have you ever thought of this question?
I definitely need friends in my entire life.
Friends used to be meant a lot to me. 
Why am I using the word 'used to'?
Hmmm.
My mind has slightly changed after some situations. 

Straight to the point,
I seriously don't need fake friend or unfaithful friend. 
Who wants a sarcastic or irritable person to be their friends? 
I wonder the reason of blogging this but I am pretty sure that it is not aimed for showing somebody. 
If you think I am referring you,
I could tell you, 
you've thought much 
:) 
I am just being random and crapping. 

I've realised that being a planner is a tiring job. 
You have to deal with people when problems occur.
I am mentally tired. 
I admit that I ain't a good planner but I have tried my best to give everything I could give to you guys. 
I am so sorry if I am being rude to any of you.
This is always a Virgo 's problem. 
I failed to think carefully before I acted. 
I might doing some offensive things due to the lack of considerations. 
I am unreasonable. 
I am poor at planning. 
I ain't a good friend.
I am nothing. 

Definitely,
I need to reconsider the course of further studies. 
PR&Event management isn't suitable for people who are short-tempered, low emotionality as well as fragile ego.
 
'The worst person to be around is someone who complains about everything and appreciates nothing.' 
I saw this on twitter.
I know I am the one. 
I am thankful for those who never left me 
Thankiuu ❤

I don't wanna be emo queen.
No emo but Elmo?
Lol.

Peace
:D

0 comments: