CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

June 17, 2013

Jian's 19th birthday celebration

The birthday girl - Jian Yi






















We celebrated Ms Lam's birthday on last Saturday at Plan B.
Our initial plan was to go to Japanese restaurant as the birthday girl likes Japanese foods.
But then,
we found out that the sessions were closed for most of the Japanese restaurants.
(Sat 3-6pm)
We had no choice, 
hence we've changed the location to Plan B, Bangsar Village.


I picked up Kei, Jian, Laine and Zii from several places.
Fifi was following my car all the way from Midah to Bangsar.
We reached the place by 4pm.
We arrived an hour late and it messed up my original plan.
:(
I had a family dinner afterwards so I had to leave by latest-4.45pm.
I was racing with time.
 *This sounds so serious*
=P
3 idiots :P












 
 







I am so sorry for hustling them to finish eating within 10 minutes.
I am so mean.
.______.
I had to leave in a hurry when the clock struck 5 o'clock.
Group photo sessions before I left.













Taken by instant cam. ♥Group photo

























It was just a simple celebration for the birthday girl.
I was having final exam therefore I had no time to plan for it.
My apologizes.
:/
 Thanks for being understanding





















Happy Birthday to my bestie, Jian Yi.
I may not have everything I want in life but I am blessed enough to have all that I need.
You're one of them
:D
We laugh, love, cry, crazy, play, talk, complain as well as appreciate.
I am blessed to be your friend.
May every dream of yours come true.
 May every wish of yours turn into reality.
Wishing you load of happiness and stay happy always.
I believe that our friendship last forever through the brightest days and darkest nights.
*Lotsa love*
May every dream of yours come true.

Birthday pressie - Customized puzzles (300 pieces)



 The birthday video from us 
^___^
May every dream of yours come true.
May every dream of yours come true.
Click into the link to watch
:D

0 comments: