As you could see from the title,
FINAL exam is officially over.
Wootssssssssssssss
I'm hugging with Mr. Freedom now
:D
I've completed my foundation studies.
I have loads to say.
Hmmmmm.
I remembered the first time I entered FICM class,
I felt uneasy in the unfamiliar surrounding.
I always feel ill at ease in a strange environment.
I hardly accept an alien environment as well as a class which is full of strangers .
Eventually,
I got used to all those new things.
I got along well with new friends.
We hit it off well
^____^
We even planned on going to Singapore for vacations.
We are working on the plan.
:D
I am grateful for being one of the FICM-ers (July '12 intake)
It's nice to meet all of the FICM-ers.
I have no idea how am I going to spend these two months.




0 comments:
Post a Comment