CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

June 13, 2013

Last paper is down

The last paper is down.
:) 
Let's party hard.
I am extremely excited now.
I can't believe that I am having 2 months plus holiday now.
Teeheeee

Frankly, 
I did not study well for this exam.
:/
I was spending my 'study week' like 'sem-break'
I went out with friends for yam cha every night.
YES.
It's every night.
T^T

I guess it's too late to say that.
All I could do right now is to pray hard.
*pouts*
I hope I could maintain the CGPA but it seems to be impossible.
Sigh.

Back to the topic,
we had a group-photograph session after the paper.
And now I would pass to the 'pictures' to do the talks 
=D





We went to Jogoya for celebration. 
There were 12 of us going.
(Selena, Joanne, May, Cheesy, Benson, Aaron, Kevin, Sylvia, Lucas, NanYoung, Shi Yi and I)
I am stuffed with Japanese foods and Haagen Darz.
I was bloated.
I was absolutely satisfied with the dinner.
Had fun with awesome people
:D


 

0 comments: