I handed in the last assignment today.
Say goodbye to all the assignments.
I've had enough of it.
We had 9 sets of assignment in this semester.
It's only foundation but we had tons of work to be done.
:(
All the pressure built up during assignments week.
I guess all the FICM coursemates are suffering from an excess of stress.
Definitely I am not able to cope with stress
T__T
Pimples began to break out on my face.
Thanks to the stress which brought on by overwork.
9 assignments ' due dates were all in the same 2 weeks.
I couldn't finish it on time due to the laziness
:(
Blaming myself for being a lazy girl.
Anyway, the 9 sets of assignments are officially down.
Woohooooo.
I am a happy kid now
;)
Final exam is coming in 10 days.
We are given a week break for preparation of exam.
French paper is down.
Hoorayyyy~
I tried to memorize all the parts before I sat for the exam.
I managed to do so
:D
Yet, the paper was quite difficult.
I wasn't sure whether I know how to do it or not.
0 comments:
Post a Comment